Everyone has a space which is special to them –
- Using your ‘phone or digital camera
- Your photograph your space in Tayside every month
- And email it to web@ZoomIn2.co.uk
- Make the email subject your name and your project title
You share your changing world!
Anyone can take part – from age 5 to 95 (and beyond!)
Everyone has a space which is special to them. ZOOMIn2 is looking for contributions from individuals, community and youth groups, families and children that take a closer look at the natural heritage of Tayside. As was seen in the first ZOOMIn2 project, anything goes – anything that is natural: from the smallest collection of pebbles on a sandy beach or a tree in your local park, to a view along a glen or your favourite woodland. It doesn’t have to be in the countryside – it could be a street tree, a local pond or nearby river. It could be your back garden, a community orchard, your school wildlife garden, or a corner of an allotment.
ZOOMIn2 wants photographs of your special space, or a place you are passionate about or that inspires you. We are looking for natural areas in Tayside, not buildings or people. Which green spaces or natural heritage features do you find important? Your photographs will form a timelapse record showing the different seasons of your one special place.
How do I enter my pictures?
All you have to do to enter is
- Select on image from your computer (2-5mb)
- Email it to web@ZoomIn2.co.uk with your name and a short description of your image. We do not have an automatic upload feature for security reasons.
- Your image will be added to the 2022 Gallery.
Although it would be great to get 12 pictures, it doesn’t really matter if you miss one or two months.